Kami's Lookout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Bluu Saga
Bluu Saga EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:38 pm by Dekka

» Introduction Topic
Bluu Saga EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:26 pm by Dekka

» Wiifuse
Bluu Saga EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:26 pm by Truten

» Retro Suikoden
Bluu Saga EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:23 pm by Truten

» What do you think of DN?
Bluu Saga EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:53 pm by Truten

» Hurt and Heal
Bluu Saga EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:51 pm by Truten

» This or That
Bluu Saga EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:45 pm by Truten

» If you were...
Bluu Saga EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:45 pm by Truten

» Hangman!
Bluu Saga EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:44 pm by Truten

Poll

Bluu Saga

4 posters

Go down

Bluu Saga Empty Bluu Saga

Post  Truten Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:03 pm

Bluu Saga 2-6

Have you ever wondered what it would be like, to have two differnt people living in one body? To have two completly differnt people?

Well I don't wonder, I live with it every day of my life.

My name is Bluu. That's not my real name, I forgot my real name....when i was cursed. Cursed to be born into a body that is cursed.

I was a normal person until I hit puberty, than things went haywire. When most people hit that time of thier life, they grow some extra hair, thier voices go all funny and they grow tall....me....I turned into a blue monster and destroyed my village.

I live in captivity, sealed inside a place that I can never leave. I'm only 10, and have not aged a year since I hit that age. Why....I ask why but never receive an answer, more questions that's all...

I wish someone could tell me.....I wish I could hear the voices of those I destroyed, but I can't.

All I hear is silence.

And than I blank out and wake up in my new body....

Bluu Saga Bluu_buu_by_DemonicSandwichMeat

I know what I'm doing alright, but an overwhelming anger comes over me when i transform, an anger I cannot control, and so I watch, like one watching a movie, I watch myself kill innocent people and blow up things, and laugh at them all the while, than I turn back to normal and cry.

So I found a way and sealed myself inside a giant egglike thing, a spell I found in some old books. I have lived inside this thing for a long time. I don't know how long, I've lsot track.

And I thought I would sleep inside this thing forever....

I was wrong....

Scorching Sunlight came in, woke me up from my slumber. I was in my monster form when it happened. I looked down to see two people standing there. One was a short wrinkly green lizard looking thing, the other a large built man, looked like a wrestler with a hitler moustash.

"It's awake!" The green thign says.

It? I'm an it now.....am I....

"Hello Bluu I am Bebebe! I am your master because I awoke you!!"

I look at him "Who said I wanted to wake up?"

"Wha? But you've been sealed inside that....THING...for years!"

"You fool! You bloody fool!" I shot a single blast and killed the large man!! The green lizard screams and falls onto his ass!

"No!! No dont kill me!"

"You realise what you've done right? You've unleashed hell upon this world! I will let you live, so you can witness the chaos you've created" and with that I walekd past him and let him sit there shaking.
Truten
Truten
Admin

Male Number of posts : 22
Rp Character : Bluu
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Bluu
Character Age: 10
Character Sex: Male

http://dragonball.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Bluu Saga Empty Re: Bluu Saga

Post  Steph Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:40 am

Music: Song 35
http://www.imeem.com/people/X5OWZqc/playlist/9rXmB4Vy/dragonball-z-tenkaichi-music-music-playlist/

Skye's Diary

I write here today, to say that I have finally reached Super Saiyan 3! I am finally ready to take on that monster who killed all my friends....one after another.....He will pay....Dearly. This I promise...
And now that I've reached this height of my power, I know for a fact I am not going to lose this time!
===============================

Bluu is flying amoung the skies of the ruined cities he created, and he stops and looks ahead to see a super saiyan floating in the skies in front of him.

"Hello Murderer" I say quickly "I am Skye, the one who will destroy you!"

"I hope so" Bluu says "If you can stop my angry rampage I will thank you"

".....What are you....Evil or Insane? Why do you do this?"

"I don't know" Bluu says honestly "I haven't a clue-"

"CHIDLREN!" I yell "You killed children! Women, men, dogs.....you killed them all and laughed! I watched as you killed all my friends and I was helpless to help them....Well not this time! NOT THIS FUCKING TIME!!" My hair grows uber long, down to at least my butt, blonde spiky hair, and my eyes become bright blue, an electric energy radiates from me. I am wearing a black tank top and a small blue vest, and long grey pants. (Like Trunks)

Bluu only smiles at this "I am glad to meet someone so strong, you know this uncontrollable rage isn't something I can control....Please....Put me out of my endless misery!"

"You have no idea what misery feels like!" I snap and with that I attack!

Music: Song 34

I fly toward him, and he just floats there, daring me to come closer. I thrust my fist forward "KAME PUNCH!!!" my fist is turned into a super heated blast! Bluu gets hit right in the guthis upper body topples forward upon impact, and blue blood trickles down his chin.

'He just stood there!?'

"Hurry and finish me before-" suddenly he stops and his eyes grow "To late' A red aura bursts from him, knocking me back several feet, and the blue monster is there were he once was.

"Damn!" I yell.

"DIE!" He fires a powerful blast my direction, I barley dodge it.

"Im the last Saiyan alive because of you!" I yell, allowing my anger to overwhelm me "You bastard! I will kill you!"

"Go ahead and try! Hahahaha!"

"Ka....Me...." I position my legs apart and bring my arms beside my body "Ha.....me" the blast grows in size and power, Bluu just stands there, allowing me to do my attack. "HAAAAAAA!!!"

I fire the blast forward toward Bluu. He suddenly teleports behind me!! I don't have time to react before I feel something wrap around my neck! It's the long antenee thing attached to his head, now firmly wrapped around my neck! Before I can tear it off he slams me head first against a mountain. Than begins swinging me over his head, around and around, laughing all the while. Getting slammed, I haven't had even the chance to regain my breath, and I feel sick. I was than slammed against the ground and held there!

"Bye bye!!"

I regained my breath and acts quick, aiming my hand toward him "Psychosis Beam!!!" I do thsi attack my channeling all my energy into my hand, and than allow it to simply wildly shoot outward, like a flamethrower of energy. Bluu screams as the flames scortch his body and face, and he releases me!

I stand up slowly while he runs around on fire. Oh my god

"....Damn.....He's strong, I should be more carefull...."

Bluu finally puts the fire out, and looks incredibally pissed.

Music: Song 33

Bluu looks toward me and lifts his hand above his head, and a huge pink energy ball appears! I've seen this ball before, it's blown up entire planets!!!

My eyes widen "NO!! STOP!!"

He simply smiles and brings the ball downward toward the earth
Steph
Steph

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Character sheet
Character Name: Skye
Character Age: 16

Back to top Go down

Post  Truten Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:03 am

Music: Song 14

I blew up another planet....I have no idea if that guy survived...

I've killed so many people, so, so many. And time again I continue to kill, without any thirst being quenched...

If only I could find out why I transform into that beast....that thing.....perhapes I could stop it....

There was only one planet I could think of that perhapes had any life....

Earth.

One hand, going there could leave me alone in the universe, on the other hand it might be my only chance at salvation.

I landed, and accedentally did so right in front of a small group of people. ONe of thier eyes widen!

"Who are you?" A short bald man asks.

"I am Bluu" I said "Can you help me find salvation?"

"Salawha??" He asked confused. Another man approached me, he was bald to, but much taller wearing a green gi.

"I am Tien, if Salvation is that which you seek, I can help you"

"You can?"

"Yes.....What is it you need to be saved from?"

"Myself....My anger....when it gets out of control, I destroy and kill.....I have destroyed many planets and many people!"

I saw the short one gasp, the taller one didn't flinch. "I see, I can help you. I know someone who can help you control that anger."

"You do!" I was right to come here.

"Follow me" Tien began to fly, I followed him. We went high above the clouds to a tower that stood tall.

"This" he told me "Is Kami tower"

A namekian appears from inside "And I am Dende"

"Dende....Tien.....Not to scare you but if I transform suddenly I want you to know I might kill you all"

"Fine" Tien snaps "But you won't, you have to remember to keep your emotions in tact, just think of the good things in your life"

"I have nothing good, I destroyed everything that was good to me"

"Not true" Tien says "You still have your own life, try to at least hold on to that"

I did as he said, and followed him into a dim room. A black genie, Dende and Tien stood on one side of a circle, I stood in the center.

"This circle will show you the truth...it will allow you to defeat that Demon inside you" The genie said.

"I'm ready"

There was a green flash of light and I blacked out. When I came to I was some place else. In a canyon.

"Wha.....Were am I..."

Music: 21

I looked up and saw my monster self floating there!!! My eyes widened. He smiled.

I quickly jumped up and dodged a blast! Than ten more, coming toward me, I leaped backwards each time!

"Jesus....How is this possible..."

Monster Bluu aimed his hand forward and fired a blast at my chest! I was sent into the canyon hard, and felt intense pain, the pain I had caused others before me.

My monster wasn't even close to being done, he flew toward me and stopped a few feet from me. "KAAAA....MEEEEE..."

My eyes widened, oh god!!

"HAAAA....MEEEEEE...."

What can I do? OH yeah! "KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAA-"

Two Kamehameha's clashed, this is often called a Kamehameha war. In truth I am really strong in my regular form, but the anger that the monster posesses isn't there, he is madder, more determined to win....

The blast was sent toward me!!

"Nooooo!"

Music: 26

I woke up in the tower again, safe and sound. "What the hell!?" I yelled.

"I see, your a saiyan arn't you?"

"What was that!? An illusion??"

"Answer the question!"

"I don't know what I am" I replied "I was from a small planet called Izonia. My parents looked nothing like me, and I knew I wasn't the same as them...."

"Hmm..."

Dende and Tien exchanged glances. "There is someone you need to meet" Tien replies.

Then I met him, his name was Goku. I could tell just by seeing him that he was kind, that his heart was pure, nothing like mine. They explained something to him I couldn't hear.

"You say he looks like Buu" Goku asks in a surprised tone

"I think I know what happened" Tien explains "You see, when you saiyans become a super saiyan it's because of anger right?"

"Yeah, normally the anger of loseing a lost one, and it has to be intense anger, your whole body must encompus that anger."

"Broly" Tien mentions "He was filled with a differnt kind of anger, a hatred...."

"That's right, but he was defeated" Goku replies

"I think it's similar with this guy, he is filled with a third kind of anger, confusion. He doesn't know who he is suppose to be, or what he's suppose to be. Over time this anger grew into hate, hatred and confusion combined created Bluu"

"But how? I'm sure one of us have felt those feelings before...."

"Vegeta trained himself into a saiyan, Broly raged himself into one, you became one over the loss of friends and the innocent, Gohan was determined. It seems each saiyan had a differnt emotion, I think this saiyan has a special kind of transformation, a "Dark" Saiyan form"

Goku looks at me "Until you beat that darkness inside yourself, you'll never feel the light."

"How can I beat something stronger than me?"

"Easy!" Goku says "By becoming stronger."
Truten
Truten
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Truten Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:27 am

I know what I am now, I'm a Super Saiyan. With that in mind, I know how many others I- no....not I....IT...That monster inside me....Has killed! It's like the devil and angel on the shuolder, except my devil exploded the angel and told me to burn stuff. Twisted Evil
The fucker is going to pay! Evil or Very Mad

Goku promised me I wouldn't transform suddenly in Kami's lookout. I asked him how he knew, apperntly Dende did something to seal the monster inside that canyon place. However, if I leave the lookout he will break free. I trained, I trained hard with Goku. He was surprised I knew the Kamehameha technique, I told him I don't remember how I knew it, I just did.

I met a bunch of other Saiyans to. Trunks was really kind to me, maybe because we were both close in age (physically). He was ten, I am ten to. He showed me how to use a move his Father Vegeta showed him called Final Flash. The move I hoped to finish Bluu off with.

I also had all the abilities Bluu did, the flexablility included, I could even use change powers, to transform opponents into inanimate objects. I knew that wouldn't work on Bluu though.

The time to fight Bluu was drawing near, after a year of training. Bluu was liekly getting angrier and mader being trapped in that small world with no escape or chocolate. He really loved the stuff, addicted to it. He turned people or animals into it if he couldn't find any.

I finally realised we are seperate, him and I, and he WILL obey me.....once I beat him to a pulp.

I stepped in the circle with everyone wacthing this time.

"We will be watching, good luck!" Dende says.

"Goku, what if I can't turn Super Saiyan?"

"You can!" Trunks says

"He's right" Goku replies "Think of all the people Bluu has killed, think of all the pain he has caused you, than turn that anger and hate into energy!"

"Okay"

Music: Song 25

I was teleported in and immediatly side attacked by Bluu, I regained balance and teleported away from a blast. Goku taught me instant translocation, which allowed me to teleport anywhere in an instant.

Bluu looked shocked.

"Bluu" I said "Your going down!"

Bluu flung his tenticle thing at me from many feet away, I grabbed it and ripped it off his head!!!!

"GWAAAAAAAA!" he screamed! The tenticle suddenly came to life and wrapped around my body holding me in place.

Shit! He was going to try to absorb me! Luckily I had a few tricks left. I lifted my free leg out "Feet Kamehameha!!!"

Bluu didn't see that coming and I shot a hole in his chest! He released me from the tenticle and used it to fill in the hole and grow a new tenticle.

Bluu was pissed beyond words. But than again, so was I.

"Bluu....the people you killed...the horrible things you've done....I won't forgive you!!!" I did as Goku instructed, I fueled my anger into energy. I could feel the power in my body rising, I could feel the incredible feeling of relief as my energy grew.

"Yes he's doing it!" Goku said.

"I can see that" Dende replies "How amazing, in his regular form he kept up with Buu, he's powerful Goku, maybe more so than you"

"Well I did train him!" Goku replies.

"BLUU!!!" I yelled, my hair began to stand on end "All the innocent people you've killed! All the innocent people who are gone because of you!!! I WONT LET YOU TAKE ANOTHER DAMN LIFE!!!"

And then it was, I was a Super Saiyan.

Song: 34

Bluu got angrier and came at me with a crazy barrage of fists, I blocked each one, and kicked him square across the canyon, and teleported behind him and slammed my knee into his back! I grabbed that tenticle and swung him in cricles, slamming him against every rock I could find than threw him up into the air!

I spread my arms out to their sides, and began to charge the energy in each hand, large blue powerful energy balls appeared, I was putting everything into this attack!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

The ground was breaking apart the attack was so strong. I could feel the earth itself shaking, even Kami Tower was feeling the energy.

"Holy crap!" Trunks snaps "He's going to do Dads move!"

Vegeta gasps "What!?"

Bluu finally stopped flying off and looked over at me, but it was to late for him.

"FINAL FLASH!!!!!!"

"Sonofa-" Vegeta snaps.

Bluus eyes widen and he tried to catch the blast, instead it ripped him to pieaces, every single molecule was destroyed until there was nothing left of the beast who had haunted me all this time.

I returned then to Kami house, and almost passed out from tirdness..

"That was my bloody move!" Vegeta snapped.

"Quiet Vegeta" Dende snaps

"Wha-"

"He defetaed Bluu! Wow that was amazing, no time at all" Goku looks at me. I smile

"Did I....Do well?"

"You did"
Truten
Truten
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dekka Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:00 pm

Music/ [your choice Very Happy ]
----------------------------------------------------
I am Dekka, A mekka of desire for a I am looking for a place to call my own. Memories are like static but the haze does clear every now and than. I know who I am. Clothes can hide only so much but I figure I should wear what ever I'm comfortable with. A deep sea blue/green meduim sleeved shirt with funky symetrical magenta designs on the sleeves. For reasons I can't explain I took a skin tight tank top and cut the part that would cover the chest off. I kept he other part of the shirt and threaded some elastic thread so that it clings around my abdomin down to my waist. it's oddly the same color as my meduim sleeved shirt.I wear a pair od dark purple pants with knee high dark blue vynal boots. It's all funky stuff and the only thing that seems natural to me is my eye patch to hide my lack of right eye. Who on earth would want to see an empty eye socket? Not me so patch on! it eases the human mind from passing out at the horrific sight of me. Sad

Walking though a vast tall grass plain. Cool It doesn't get any better than this I surpose.

It probably would have been easier to navigate through the vast tall grass plains if Ihad chosen to fly over it. walking however; it has nostalgic qualities. If I walk into something, than I'll deal with it. To be very self honest with myself on this subject I really don't want to know how huge this open tall grass plain really is. The wind in my hair is refreshing though. Sunny and windy and I don't knwo where I'm going. Maybe I'll find something; Something other then the endless amound of tall grass. Sometimes I really do wonder. Why do pure humans judge me so harshly and local athuorities deport me to the nearest outskirt to the middle of nowhere? I don't blame them for being afraid. Hell if I were human in body as they are, I'd want to avoid freaky androids too. It's easy to forgive a human for their fear of the unknown. But do they know that, they don't know, yet they do know, but dont realise that, they know that, they don't know and my brain wires are crossing again. Anyway. The endless tall green if very comforting.

What are the chances of me walking into someone else out in these fine tall grass plains? Rolling Eyes

I just keep on walking, eye closed with out a care of what may really be out there, crickets most likely.

Last edited by Dekka on Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dekka
Dekka

Female Number of posts : 9
Rp Character : Dekka C M
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Dekka Calouma Murdozza
Character Age: 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Clea Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:04 pm

He walked right into me!

When we meet, he and I, I had no idea what I was getting into. In fact I was angry, I mean the guy walked into me like I wasn't there!

"The hell!" I yelled "You watch where your going!"
Clea
Clea

Number of posts : 4

Character sheet
Character Name: Nexx
Character Age: 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Dekka Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:09 pm

I open my eye and taking a few steps backwords to get out of the man's personal space.

"Sorry...I didn't know there would be other people out in this fine tall grass land."

I say this blushing of embarassment. I run my right hand throuh my feathery unkempt dark seaweed green hair.

Embarassed Neutral
Dekka
Dekka

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Clea Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:02 am

I looked into the mans...err....Eye...I dont see aggresion, he hadn't intended to run into me. Still...

"Well Watch were ya going! You ran right into me! You looked like a zombie you know, walking around in anohter world eh?" I looked at him sternly, like a Father would his son "What's your name?"
Clea
Clea

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dekka Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:53 am

My name...as in my full name? What have I got to lose?

"Dekka Calouma Murdozza" I say than pause for a second. Then I half smile. "You can call me Dekka."

Now the hard part, keeping attention off myself. I don't want to talk about my peronal history. Neutral

Then again, who wants to know?
Dekka
Dekka

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Clea Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:59 am

I half smile at the name, what a weird name!

"Well Dekka, I am Nexx. Nexx O'Rile. Nice to meet ya!" I playfully slap him on the arm.

I have blue hair, a mullet if I do say so myself, and blue matching eyes. Actually the only thing on me that isn't blue is my skin and my gun. I am wearing no shirt, but a small blue vest. This allows people to see my muscles! I am wearing tight blue shorts, not short shorts but not long either, and long blue combat boots. My shorts and boots are fire and water proof.

I am, in all terms of the word, an android. My skin however is all human, the only mecanical parts I have are the ones you CANT see. My bones are all metallic alluminum alloy, a very flexable and dense alloy which is why they used it, since it's the only metal that can flex. To him I likely look like an average everyday human. The advantages of being an android, in my opinion, greatly outweight the disadvantages. First, I don't need sleep or rest, ever, I never get tired! Second, I don't need to eat if I don't want to, and third my strength and energy is much higher then the average skin and bones being. Let's not forget the fact that I don't age, and have been 17 for at least 3-4 years now!

I look him up and down, trying to figure out how strong he is. He looks kind of weak compared to me, but I have made that mistake before. I need to know what this guy can do....

"Hey Dezza!" I say, looking right at him, as if looking into his soul "What are you doing walking through a huge field mid-afternoon? Most people would be out working or training!"

Lets see what Mr. Dezza has to say about this?
Clea
Clea

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dekka Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:38 pm

I take a few steps backwards. Physical contact from a stanger is very uncomfortable. A static haze confuses my memory, ugh...not now. I cross my arms over my chest while looking off into the distance trying to recall what I'm looking for. Oh yeah, social acceptance within the human sociaety. But saying that could bring unwanted questions. I stare at Nexx for a few seconds. He's waiting for me to answer his question. I keep my eye on his eyes.

"My wandering around aimlessly isn't exactly any of your buisness." I'll say this much, for now.

Why should I explain myelf to a stranger named Nexx? Eh and did he just call me Dezza? My name is Dekka. I shouldn't get my neural wires crossed over this, then again the apendages of bio neural paths are connected to the neural wires from my brain, down my neck, spine, etc...crossed wires to begin with. Blood and hydrolic fluid isn't the best combination in the world but that's my fix for substance.

The way Nexx is staring at me. I've seen this behaviour before. He's looking for a playmate. A fighter & I suspect Nexx of not being human. I think this because most regular humans are sickened by the sight of me. For the love of god; is there no place on earth that will not put me on a life/death trial of strength to earn the right to live/exist?

At times like this I wish I was born with two eyes instead of one. I was born human, disowned at birth and lab raised to become a bio mechanical freak. That's nice. Lab existance became dull and I leave looking for a life of my own to live. In the end this is my half life. I'll never find acceptance within the human society & I'll never find someone to talk to when I'm lonely. I regret my existence; I live with that notion. That's okay though, I'm very forgiving by nature. If I die, no one will ever miss me. I'm nobody but a lonely soul. I need a friend.

I glare at Nexx thoughtfully. Very Thoughtfully. pale

Maybe Nexx has better things to do than waste his time on me.

"What do you want from me, Nexx?" I said carefully with a low tone of voice that's charged with edgey static.

I uncross my arms lowering them slowly, relaxing my emotional tension and I keep the expression on my face neutral. Nexx looks like a smart guy. I wonder if he's figured out that I'm high on paranoia & mental stress complexes.
Dekka
Dekka

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content